We are committed to respecting your privacy when processing personal data. We observe all applicable legal provisions when processing personal data that is collected during visits to our website. Our website may contain links to the sites of other providers and integrated services (see below) which are not covered by this privacy statement.
Collection and processing of personal data
No personalized logs are kept for visitors to this website. However, data is recorded and exchanged whenever a website is visited. The Recognition in Germany portal stores the data which your browser sends to our server. This includes:
- Type and version of your web browser
- Operating system used
- Web page loaded
- Previously visited page (referrer URL)
- Time of server request
Data for our web statistics is collected anonymously (with shortened IP address) and cannot be traced to a specific individual. The data is not merged with other data sources.
If you no longer want us have your personal data, you can let us know any time so that we can block it accordingly.
Right to information
You are entitled to obtain information about your personal data stored with us, its origin and the purpose of storage at any time. Upon request, we will inform you in writing in accordance with applicable law whether and what personal information about you we have on record. In the event that the information we have contains errors despite all our efforts to be accurate, we will gladly correct it upon request. Information about the stored data can be obtained from the editors.
Disclosure of personal data and use for specified purpose
We will not use your personal data for any purposes other than those specified on collection. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless you have declared your express consent.
We employ technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access. We continuously improve our security arrangements to reflect technological advances.
You may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website.
The full-text search function is provided as a service by Google (Google Inc.). The following data protection provisions apply to the processing of search requests.
- Only little pets are allowed inside the resort. Pets are not allowed on the beach and on the entire area of swimming-pools, restaurant and bar. Dogs must always be brought on a leash inside the resort.
- The minimum booking is one week
- Dates of your holiday indicate: the first the arriving day, the second the departure day.
- Booked villas are available after 4 p.m. on arriving day and it must be left at 10 a.m. on departure day.
- After a phone or e-mail confirmation, the bookings must be accompained by a deposit equal to the 30% of the entire price, the rest will be paid the arriving day. The period must be paid entirely even if you will have a delay or if you leave before.
- In case of a delay, the villa will be available till 4 p.m. of the day after the booked day.
- In case of motivated cancellation 30 days before the arrive it will be deducted the 10% of the total amount, after this time it will be deducted all the deposit.